Friday, February 1, 2013

Episode 8: The Dreaded Invasion

I have not blogged this week due to the nasty and dreaded invasion of the stomach flu.  Poor Sammy woke up from his nap on Monday and was the first victim.  Max and I followed him by Thursday and somehow Emily, Paul, and my mom have so far been unaffected.  My mom was thankfull here to help with some dr's appointments that never happened due to the virus.  I was so thankful!!  We never would have made it through without Paul and my mom's tireless help.  My mom went home exhausted today.  What would we do without our mamas??
I will spare all readers the details of our week.  Let's face it, nobody wants to hear about it and there really were no comical moments that I wish to ever recall again!!
I hope to get back on track next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment