Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Episode 16: I Spy....

Today's blog reflects why trying to clean or do any other project with three little ones is not possible and usually causes more trouble than productivity:

So let's play one of Max's favorite games! I spy...

I spy: 
*folded towels (strategically moved to try and obtain the TV remote)
*Changing Mat (set out by Sam to get my attention to change his diaper)
*train tracks
*diapers
*playmat
 
I Spy:
*Sammy!
*Baby Emily (look closely - I think that's her...)
*Winston
*monster truck
*one sock
 

I Spy:
*Max!
*Chicco carseat
*pink cup
*half of a tomato
*hair bow
*cell phone
*ceiling fan sweeper
 

 The boys did come together and build an incredible train track so I was able to get some of the mess cleaned up.  Max built the whole track.
 However, trains always end up in tears.  Callie the train would not stay on the spiral track and kept falling off.  This caused countless tears and consolation.
 Then Sam took Max's train.  More tears!
 And we rebounded...playing trains and happy again (know this is in like a 5 minute span...tears, no tears...tears...no tears)
 The funny moment of the day was when the boys played play doh together.  Sam wanted to spite Max for some reason and teased him by shoving everything in his mouth...play doh, candles, everything.  So wish I got a picture of that!  I was too busy fishing candles and play doh out of Sammy's mouth.  Needless to say, Sam had to leave the play doh table.  Then Max followed.  It is such a sibling relationship! 
 Ahhh....compromise and clean floors!!  All in a day's work!


No comments:

Post a Comment