Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Dr. Seuss!

We celebrate Dr. Seuss' Birthday with a plethora of activities!  First, we read all the Dr. Seuss books in the house.
 
 
 
 Then we played one fish, two fish.  We rolled the dice, said the number, found the number on our mat, and counted out the correct number of gold fish to put in our fish bowl.
 Two fish!
 
 Five Fish!
 Fish in my tummy!
 
 
 Then we read "There's a Wocket in My Pocket" and went around the house making up our own silly rhymes and drawing our own silly creatures around the house. 
 
There's a brounter on my counter!
There's a mindow on my window! 
 There's a poor on my door!
 There's a bofa on my sofa!
 There's a fall on my wall!
 Ooops...there's still a brounter on my counter!
There are purtains in my curtains! 
 There are hoys in my toys!  I think you get the idea :D
 
 
 
 
Then we made green eggs and ham.  Since we try and avoid food dyes, our green was the spinach :D 
 YUM!
Okay...so it was a plethora of activities...the weekend and then the stomach flu hit...but we did do some fun things!

No comments:

Post a Comment