Thursday, January 2, 2014

My Merry and Messy Christmas (Part 2 - the Works Part)

Yes, I'm a Pinterest mom.  Here's what we did the month of December.  Yes, I focused too much on the MERRY and not enough on the CHRIST child (my last post confesses).  But since I took all the pictures, I thought I would still post and share :)
 
CRAFTS:
 
 Our felt Christmas tree we could keep decorating again, and again, and again, and again.
 Max's letter to Santa....love!!  (Although, don't ask him if there's a child around...he will blatantly say, "Santa is not real"  He wrote this to humor me :)
 Max!
 Carlee!
 Thomas!
 Making wreaths at the table.
 Max's paper from school - running away from the Decepticon...LOVE!
 The Three Wisemen....my favorite art activity of the season :)
 GLITTER! (It's still stuck on the table)
 Candy canes!
 Run, run, as fast as you can, you can't catch me, we're the gingerbread kids!
 Life size gingerbread kids!
 We made puppets and reenacted the Gingerbread Man story.
 Love love love this pose and smile!!!
 Working hard on her gingerbread girl.
 Making ornaments!

Max's hundreds chart...he spent a lot of time writing his numbers in December :)
 
Nativity Scene with paint and stamps
 
SNACKS
 
 
 
 Grape Christmas Tree!
 Pizza Christmas shapes!
 Apple Christmas Trees
 
 
 Gingerbread Quesadillas!
 
Strawberry/Banana Candy canes
Yum!
 
SNOW much fun and other cute Christmas shots!











 
And that's a WRAP!  Merry and Messy Christmas everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment