Sunday, February 21, 2010

Baby To Toddler

I'm amazed at how quickly Max is transitioning from baby to toddler. He's ready to assert his independence, explore his curiosities, and show pride in his discoveries. At the same time, he still likes and holds on to his dependence for mom and dad. I really like that Max doesn't show a preference between his mom or dad. I was worried that he might after I decided to stay home but I think that he's so excited to see his dad at the end of the day that any dad time is worth it.
It is very rewarding to watch Max free think and come up with new games to play. Yesterday, Max was walking along, stuck him head between Paul's legs and said, "Hi!" He thought this game was hilarious and was proud he made it up all by himself. His personality shines through him everyday as he persists, finds things humerous, and plays the day away.

No comments:

Post a Comment